At Mystigrey, we strive to provide each and every Guest with an experience that makes them feel confident in their purchase. We hope your selection brings you many years of enjoyment. However, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item based on our current Return and Exchange Policy.
Returns and exchanges are permitted within 15 days from the purchase date for jewelry.
- Jewelry must be in good condition with all original certificates and accessories.
- Cash refunds are issued to the original purchaser with original sales receipt.
- Cash refunds over $200 are made by check issued from the corporate office within 21 days.
- Charge credits are issued to the original purchaser on the account to which the item was charged.
- Gift returns with receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card.
- All returns without a receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card at current price, minus any current promotional discount.
Return By Mail
- If there is damage to an item upon delivery, call our contact center immediately at 323 597 3555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization number.
- Pack the item securely. Use the original package, if possible. Enclose the original or a copy of the packing slip.
- Please provide us with your name, address, phone number, email address, and order number.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.For your protection, we recommend that you use a shipping method that provides tracking services from providers such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS for your return. Ship the return package to the address indicated on the packing slip:
Mystigrey – 9663 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 828 Beverly Hills CA 90210
5. Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our distribution center.
6. You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment used in your original purchase.